Warning: mktime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /var/www/vhosts/scarygirl.com/httpdocs/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Functions.php on line 925

Warning: mktime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /var/www/vhosts/scarygirl.com/httpdocs/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Functions.php on line 925
Scarygirl by Nathan Jurevicius - Forum - Snap up wow cheap gold with up to 8% off on safewow
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.6 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /var/www/vhosts/scarygirl.com/httpdocs/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Functions.php on line 872
    •  
      CommentAuthorrs3gold11
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2018

The Wow wow gold Guide is written and owned by Brandon C. Im glad you chose my articles to read, and I hope you bookmark my profile for later viewing. I am constantly adding more and more, so check back a lot, and have fun in the world of warcraft.

This Marksmanship Spec is a great pve raid dps spec to start your raiding. This will scale nice with gear and has an easy rotation. You simply weave steady shot and an arcane/chimera shot in between some hard hitting auto shots that proc bleeds and free extra shots for damage. This is a great build for even a steady shot / auto shot rotation.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 3/3 focused aim. This is a good talent if you are not hit capped. This will also help if you take aoe damage and get pushback to your steady shot. I personally love this talent and drop my hit cap to 5% which i easily hit with just gear and require no gems.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 5/5 lethal shots. Crit is one of the best stats for a marksmanship hunter. You should easily be pushing 45% raid buffed in IL 215 gear. You should stack crit and agility with this build.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 3/3 careful aim. This will give you around 400 attack power for 3 points. This is a nice increase and goes nicely with raid buffs. Intellect is still not your best stat, but this makes it a tad better.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 3/3 improved hunter's mark. This talent is something you need to coordinate with your guild to make sure another hunter isn't already bringing it. It is best if you go ahead and get this if you are not sure.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 5/5 mortal shots. This is a great talent and gives you some nice crit synergy. This is to all shots and is currently the best crit buff besides ruin in the warlock tree.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 3/3 improved arcane shot. Arcane shot has become mana efficient damage on the way to 80. This is a great talent and you will use arcane shot a lot.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 1/1 aimed shot. This is not a mana efficient shot and isn't the best damage, but i work it in on burst sections of fights or a non mana intensive battle.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 3/3 improved stings. This is a great talent because with chimera shot you will have a free dot ticking the whole time. This is a great talent and will add up quick over a long fight.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 5/5 efficiency. This is one of the most important talents because the reduces your need for viper a lot. This is the best friend of your mana bar.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 1/1 readiness. I actually like this talent for burst sections for rapid fire. This is a fun talent for you to play with.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 3/3 barrage. I use multi shot during burst sections and aoe. You will love the crits you pull with this.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 2/2 combat experience. This make agi and int a little better. Agi is already your best stat, this makes it a little better.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 3/3 ranged weapon specialization. This use to be 5 points but we need the 2 points elsewhere and blizzard threw us a bone. Great dps up.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 3/3 piercing shots. Seems like everyone has got a talent like this now but free damage with your 50% crit is nice. This makes crit and agi > ap at a 1.3:1 ratio.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 1/1 tureshot aura. Again it is best to check with your guild because two of these do not stack.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 3/3 improved barrage. This is another cool talent and will be nice in the aoe pulls that you get hit with some aoe damage.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 5/5 master marksman. This just an amazing talent and you have a TON of crit synergy in this build.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 3/3 wild quiver. This talent is really cool. This is like sword spec for only 3 points. This is a really cool talent and does nice damage with a 2 second shot timer.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 3/3 improved steady shot. You will have a 55% chance to crit with steady shot. This gives it even more use.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 5/5 marked for death. This makes your specials crit for 40% now. You will see some huge crit numbers.

The next marksmanship hunter pve raid dps talent you will get is 1/1 chimera shot. This will give you a free dot and 5k crits every 10 seconds, for 500 mana. This is a great talent and you just have to learn to weave shots.
    Hi Guy! Welcome to join in Safewow 2017 Great Deal for all Safewow members. Please register or log in safewow before buying WOW GOLD US/EU with "WOW7L"code or other products, then you will get 3x reward points from Jan 11 to Jan 17.
    Meanwhile safewow new member system is also online,never miss to be a new member and you will gain extral 1%-8% discount for buying any Products.
    Safewow WOW GOLD link:https://www.safewow.com/wow-gold-us

Add your comments